Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, no AC issues here though
Do me a favor - Check on your Rivian App and see if the interior temp of your truck matches what the actual interior temperature is. When you turn on the app, just scroll the screen up from the bottom and it will show interior temperature - Thanks. Mine is showing 30 degrees lower than actual. So at 80 degrees actual, vehicle shows 50 degrees!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys, I just picked my R1T up yesterday and am on a previous version. Do I have to wait until 2022.23.03 is pushed to me or can I force an update? Truck says it is up to date on previous version. Thanks
Update will download automatically and then prompt you to install. They will push it out to you. You cannot force the update to download!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do me a favor - Check on your Rivian App and see if the interior temp of your truck matches what the actual interior temperature is. When you turn on the app, just scroll the screen up from the bottom and it will show interior temperature - Thanks. Mine is showing 30 degrees lower than actual. So at 80 degrees actual, vehicle shows 50 degrees!
App read 90, when the car read 79. I refreshed the App and it still read 90, but once I sat in the truck the app started to tick downwards until it matched the truck

·
Banned
473 Posts
Has anyone received and installed the latest Over-The-Air update 2022.23.03? It did install the Pet Mode, but having A/C issues now. Thanks
Oh great. It’s already started.
With my Tesla, I was told when I drove off for the first time…””this is as old as your car will ever be’’. Meaning it will always get better with SW updates.
Little did I know or the thousands like me, that with every update the car operating system was being corrupted and suddenly little things won’t work anymore. The OS slowed down, and eventually the chip clogged up and failed and had to be replaced. “”RECALL””.

just like all the Apple iPhone updates, ended up slowing down the phones. Results were to buy another phone.

here we have Rivian pushing out updates, and already owners are having issues. Wonderful

1 - 20 of 20 Posts