Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I requested ownership transfer since July 5th. Until now, Aug 1th, it hasn't completed and no update at all. Whenever I called customer service, I was transferred to Mr. Guide, and was asked to wait again and again. A couple of issues, I have to request service, but over 1 month, I keep waiting this ownership transfer. Does anybody has same experience? I'm so frustrated by this poor customer service.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I'm so frustrated by this poor customer service.
Since you didn't buy your vehicle from Rivian, can you really consider yourself their customer?

The initial purchaser of the vehicle signed a contract with very specific provisions, including one that prohibits buying with intent to resell/flip. I'm not sure what Rivian has to gain by facilitating flipping.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Since you didn't buy your vehicle from Rivian, can you really consider yourself their customer?

The initial purchaser of the vehicle signed a contract with very specific provisions, including one that prohibits buying with intent to resell/flip. I'm not sure what Rivian has to gain by facilitating flipping.
You’re driving and showcasing their product and have to use their service centers and buy their parts (as of right now). You are definitely their customer. As an owner, new or used, you’re a brand ambassador. For a new startup company, customer service should be the highest priority.

Everything in the auto industry is related to customer service and reputation. Rivian has so much to gain with used buyers and everything to lose by not treating buyers from secondary markets with value. Word of mouth is far more important at building value than any website or YouTube video.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts