Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do y’all think the Forest Green will be a dark green or a lighter green? The pictures look like it’s a rich, dark green but it’s hard to tell from pictures.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Do y’all think the Forest Green will be a dark green or a lighter green? The pictures look like it’s a rich, dark green but it’s hard to tell from pictures.
Having seen it firsthand at my First Drive event I can assure it is a very deep rich green and really pops in full sunlight.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Did you see El Cap there as well? How did that look?
I did. My guide actually said that has been the most popular color ordered. I personally like the brighter colors ... in fact, I changed my configuration from Launch Green to Compass Yellow after the event. The idea of Launch Green being a limited option appealed to me. However, they did not have Launch Green on site. May change back if I ever get chance to actually see it in person. Color preference is obviously very subjective but they all looked great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.