Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
There we so many little details in the video. I must admit that I have watched it several times picking up on new nuggets / details everytime. I get more and more excited as details come out.
Yeah Rivian likes to fit a lot of stuff in their short videos. You almost have to go frame by frame sometimes to find the details.

·
Registered
4 Posts
As @Ladiver said, professional wrap jobs are expensive. For those wanting a "matte" finish on ANY color this can be achieved thru clear matte films that not only will protect the factory paint but also give you that custom look. PPF and Wraps have many great looks but must be applied correctly, ie. full paint prep detail so that the OEM paint has no issues when you remove it in 1-7yrs since it too has a lifespan...

XPEL: XPEL | Paint Protection Film | STEALTH Satin Finish Paint Protection | Self-Healing Clear Bra
spoke with the Xpel corporate reps the other day as I was getting my wife's Tesla done. I think having a factory option would be good here. They were really impressed with what they have seen so far. Their products have been the best I have used (no kickbacks or paid advertising). Cannot wait for a delivery date.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
spoke with the Xpel corporate reps the other day as I was getting my wife's Tesla done. I think having a factory option would be good here. They were really impressed with what they have seen so far. Their products have been the best I have used (no kickbacks or paid advertising). Cannot wait for a delivery date.
What were they impressed about with Rivian when you spoke with them?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts