Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw that there was a service center getting ready to open in Phoenix so after visiting a friend in north Phoenix, I decided to check it out. I pulled into the lot and a security guard came out. I told him that I was a preorder holder and if I could take a a few photos. He was very nice and said I was the second person who came by today. Seeing the facility makes it more real. Nice!
Rectangle Font Wall Line Wood

It’s located at 1075 E Salter Dr Phoenix AZ 85024-5646

·
Registered
23 Posts
I went by on Friday 1/21, that guy was huge and nice. Thought there might be an R1T there like the video from the Denver service center, but apparently not. He just laughed when I said I've been waiting years for my truck! I even tried to bribe him into texting me when some trucks arrived, he wouldn't even do that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went by on Friday 1/21, that guy was huge and nice. Thought there might be an R1T there like the video from the Denver service center, but apparently not. He just laughed when I said I've been waiting years for my truck! I even tried to bribe him into texting me when some trucks arrived, he wouldn't even do that.
You’re that other guy! 👍

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was driving through Phoenix on Friday the 25th and swung by to see the Phoenix service center. Was greeted by the security guard as I walked up to the door to read signage. While it is not open to the public yet, two Rivian employees came out and chatted with me. I wasn't expecting to talk to Rivian staff, so I didn't have too many questions for them. I did ask when the service center would be ready to open. They said as soon as they have vehicles to deliver, it is ready to open. They also said test drives will be ramping up again in the near future. I'm not sure what other Arizona LE reservation holders received for delivery windows, but I got May/June. It can't happen soon enough for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.