Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The phone dialer app never shows contacts during calls or when incoming calls are ringing. All my contacts appear to be loaded on the contacts screen and Alexa seems to dial contacts correctly. But the phone app on the right side of the screen always shows "Unknown". Very annoying when someone is calling and the phone is in my pocket, I can't see who is calling without fishing the phone out of my pocket.

It seems like this has been going on since I got the truck, which was a few SW versions ago.

Kirk

· Registered
13 Posts
This happens on my truck too. For some reason the center screen says “unknown” but the driver display shows the phone number.
This happens on my truck too. For some reason the center screen says “unknown” but the driver display shows the phone number.
This has been working on my R1T, with the caller's info appearing in a panel on the right side of the screen.

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This has been working on my R1T, with the caller's info appearing in a panel on the right side of the screen.
Oh, interesting! Just curious if you use an iPhone or Android phone? I have an iPhone. Not sure why that would matter, but perhaps there is some subtle difference in the format of the contact records that get transferred over to the truck.

I'll probably try a reboot tomorrow and if that doesn't fix it I'll add it to a ticket I was going to create for a bunch of small things. Interesting that I couldn't find any other posts about this behavior. CommodoreAmiga and I can't be the only ones seeing this...

· Registered
204 Posts
Android - center screen shows "Unknown".

Also having trouble with Spotify on the center screen also. Some bugs have worked their way in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts