Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Tesla Model Y LR 2020; Rivian R1T Adventure 2022 (Reservation)
66 Posts
I wish I could fast forward to delivery time. There's nothing interesting happening in my life right now anyway.

Truck looks GREAT. One silly question - does your dog have any trouble jumping into the cabin or bed?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is tall, smaller dogs would have to be lifted and less athletic dogs would need a ramp or help. Fortunately (as you can see) my dog it a good jumper and is able to jump up. I put PPF on the sill to protect it anyway as she does put paws on it as she goes up sometimes.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The build quality is excellent. On part with most any other established cars. There are some quirks that I am sure will be fixed by the OTA releases in the future as they mature. I've not had any of the bed cover issues and my vehicle is working just fine.

Its very comfortable, easy to drive. Fast and I REALLY love the one pedal driving with the heavy regen. I've tried the on-road settings, conserve, standard and sport. You can really tell the difference, ride quality is excellent and handling it spot on.

It is nice after waiting 2 years to get the truck - it is as nice as I had hoped!

GEON

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Loving it so far!

There were 30 R1t's and R1s's at the South San Francisco service center. They were busy!

Delivery was super easy and its been awesome so far!

Oh and Forest Green is the best color.

View attachment 6850
Congratulations my friend. You'll love it I'm sure. I have a Launch Green as well. I've had it since June first and have accumulated 1300 miles. It's the best vehicle I've ever driven. So good for so many use cases.

One trick on trips - use 0-70% to reduce charging time. Took me a little time to figure that out. More frequent stops at fast charge rates trumps fewer stops at slower charge rates.

Good luck!

·
Registered
17 Posts
The build quality is excellent. On part with most any other established cars. There are some quirks that I am sure will be fixed by the OTA releases in the future as they mature. I've not had any of the bed cover issues and my vehicle is working just fine.

Its very comfortable, easy to drive. Fast and I REALLY love the one pedal driving with the heavy regen. I've tried the on-road settings, conserve, standard and sport. You can really tell the difference, ride quality is excellent and handling it spot on.

It is nice after waiting 2 years to get the truck - it is as nice as I had hoped!

GEON
@GEON what is your VIN ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts