Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an email from Rivian Atlanta service center that said that I could schedule to pick up my Launch Green R1T on Tuesday of next week, 5/31. Then another email about 20 minutes later, after I responded that I'd be happy to come pick it up, she said oops sorry can't have it on 5/31, but you can on June 1 so I'm happy and excited about picking up my truck next Wednesday. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Did you get your R1T? Any issues / surprises?
No issues other than me learning the UI, finding things, etc… Wife and I packed up and headed to OCNJ for the long weekend. Range verses miles driven was really good. My charge port door needs some adjustment, everything else is A+ and despite being told my full size spare wasn’t shipping with the truck it arrived with the spare!!! I need this as I drive 63miles each way to work. The drive and comfort are beyond my expectations, one pedal driving with drivers+ rocks and watching people break their necks as you go by is even better!

·
Registered
839 Posts
No issues other than me learning the UI, finding things, etc… Wife and I packed up and headed to OCNJ for the long weekend. Range verses miles driven was really good. My charge port door needs some adjustment, everything else is A+ and despite being told my full size spare wasn’t shipping with the truck it arrived with the spare!!! I need this as I drive 63miles each way to work. The drive and comfort are beyond my expectations, one pedal driving with drivers+ rocks and watching people break their necks as you go by is even better!
Congrats on getting your R1T @FirstStateR1T! How did you try out charging the R1T with a public charger on your trip?

·
Registered
839 Posts
I just got an email from Rivian Atlanta service center that said that I could schedule to pick up my Launch Green R1T on Tuesday of next week, 5/31. Then another email about 20 minutes later, after I responded that I'd be happy to come pick it up, she said oops sorry can't have it on 5/31, but you can on June 1 so I'm happy and excited about picking up my truck next Wednesday. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
Fingers crossed your delivery goes smoothly @syn.mlbrown! Be sure to keep us posted! Is the R1T being delivered to your home?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts