Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’m upset about the bait and switch Rivian pulled on the 400 mile battery pack and I don’t trust that it will be available in early 2022. I will probably buy another vehicle but I’m holding my place in line until I decide.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I’ve decided it’s just not quite the right time for the working man. I need the max range because there just isn’t going to be charging anytime soon in the really rural areas I go hunting in every year, and I can’t drop 75-85k on a vehicle that doesn’t meet every single one of my needs. I’m 100% a believer in the electric truck future, but affordability for my demographic is probably 3-5 years away. So I ordered a Bronco yesterday. I usually keep my vehicles for 1-4 years, so Rivian just got bumped to next in line for me.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I’ve decided it’s just not quite the right time for the working man. I need the max range because there just isn’t going to be charging anytime soon in the really rural areas I go hunting in every year, and I can’t drop 75-85k on a vehicle that doesn’t meet every single one of my needs. I’m 100% a believer in the electric truck future, but affordability for my demographic is probably 3-5 years away. So I ordered a Bronco yesterday. I usually keep my vehicles for 1-4 years, so Rivian just got bumped to next in line for me.
based on your needs I don't blame you for wanting to wait. how did you spec your Bronco? 2-door or 4-door?

·
Registered
19 Posts
based on your needs I don't blame you for wanting to wait. how did you spec your Bronco? 2-door or 4-door?
Went with the 4 door. No kids but 3 med-large dogs to haul around. It should fit my needs until maybe the gen 2 Rivian.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts