Sure, I’d love to not spend the $10k, but I don’t want to find myself suck with a vehicle that doesn’t meet my needs. I’d rather spend the $10k (rip the bandaid off, sort of pain) and just be happy for a long time.Interesting that the primary driver for this group's decision seems to be wait time for the max pack. Is nobody else deterred by the additional $10K? That's what made my decision easy to go with the large pack.
If I didn’t get the MAX pack and ever found myself in a situation where that extra range mattered, then I’d really kick myself; and with vehicle depreciation, it’d cost a heck of a lot more than $10k to rectify.