Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Administrator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
616 Posts
I’ve always felt the white looked best with black rims. It was my original config (20’s though), Looks great! 👍

· Registered
28 Posts
I was thinking about powder coating my white R1T with 21's also..... it looks great. How much did that run you if you don't mind me asking. Also I've talked with a few tire shops and I don't understand why they don't make a good ALL TERRAIN TIRE in 21's??????? for this weight. I checked into Nokians and my guy said it's not rated for enough weight?? Any feedback

· Registered
R1T White
5 Posts
I was thinking about powder coating my white R1T with 21's also..... it looks great. How much did that run you if you don't mind me asking. Also I've talked with a few tire shops and I don't understand why they don't make a good ALL TERRAIN TIRE in 21's??????? for this weight. I checked into Nokians and my guy said it's not rated for enough weight?? Any feedback
I am in Carlsbad CA and it was 280 a tire.

· Registered
28 Posts
The cost here along with everything else is more. $120 per wheel I can get it done for $100 per wheel but I have to take off my wheel and tires and bring them just the wheel........ Not worth it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts