Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my pre-order in for an Explore package this time last year, but less interested in an Adventure now. Willing to customize to your liking and make a deal. DM a serious offer.

Font Material property Document Publication Paper

·
Registered
562 Posts
If you log into your Rivian account and go to your personal information page at Account | Rivian it says this:
Edits to your name or email will not transfer a preorder/reservation. Preorders/reservations are valid for the original holders only. Transfers are subject to cancellation per the Preorder/Reservation Agreement (Canada).
In other words, Rivian is aware of people trying to transfer their reservations this way, and they're telling you that it's not going to work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have nothing in this I’m not willing to lose and I didn’t say anything about what the terms may need to look like to keep this at/above board. I’ve been through this and other boards, the agreements I’ve signed, run it by my lawyer on general terms, everything I wanted to do to feel like it was worth throwing a post on a forum. If no one wants to make a deal, then I have no problem canceling.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had my pre-order in for an Explore package this time last year, but less interested in an Adventure now. Willing to customize to your liking and make a deal. DM a serious offer.

View attachment 7536
BUYER BEWARE, Rivian will not sell to anyone that they suspect will resale immediately. This is certainly the case if you signed the Buyers agreement (read the agreement).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts