Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Ooop there it is, a mere 42 minutes after I posted that mine wasn't there yet. Mine is an R1S with fairly late (Sept 21) preorder date, so I bet they're doing it now and it just takes the system a few hours to go through the ~80,000 (?) preorders

Edit: I was also able to change my configuration ... opting for LA silver (instead of yellow, which will fade because it'll be outside) ... under $80K, I pinch myself! It's like Sandy Munro said, it's way too good of a deal! Their updated pricing is more realistic, but heck I'll take the deal.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Actually, I had initially configured R1S with 5 seats, not 7. Restored configuration shows 7 seats, with no 5 seat option. Also, no info on build schedule/delivery timeline. Preordered Aug 2020.
They won't make the 5 seater any more, the only option is the 7-seater, which you'll get for free. Personally I don't like that, I just don't want those seats, but that's what they said.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mine is updated, however it shows that the power Tonneau Cover is an add on for $1500, is everyone else seeing the same?
Do you have an Adventure Package or Explorer package? The power Tonneau should be included with the Adventure. Mine is Adventure but not a LE and the Tonneau option is grayed out for me. I can't choose either option to add.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do you have an Adventure Package or Explorer package? The power Tonneau should be included with the Adventure. Mine is Adventure but not a LE and the Tonneau option is grayed out for me. I can't choose either option to add.
I have Adventure. Tonneau now not included. Mine is grayed out, too. But you can still select it. Try it.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts