Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed my deposit and like everyone else I was excited for what it looked like a perfect combo between options and performance at a high but reasonable price. Lets face it there are many options out there to choose from but Rivian seem to be the one that checked most people's boxes. I never expected them increasing prices by that much, an increase of a few thousand dollars per option would had been reasonable almost understandable as inflation has gotten out of control. But expect people to settle for a lesser optioned vehicle at the same price or pay a hefty increase for the same truck you expected to get in the first place, is like meeting a beautiful woman at a club and when the lights turned on you realized is a dude. Disappointing right? That is exactly how I felt and I'm sure you all felt the same. I think this move will cost them big in the long run, they may no see it now but it will. They lost the trust of many who would had been loyal costumers. This move is a direct impact of the contract they have with Amazon and not being able to handle both the production of the delivery trucks and the consumer's. I hope they make it, but I truly think they will be in trouble.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts