Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me what the "original" (pre-increase) price was for the Adventure Package? I seem to recall that it was $67,500. Now mine shows $71,500.
Am I having a senior moment or what?

· Registered
810 Posts
$67,500 was for the Explore edition, which no longer exists. I think Adventure started at $73,000 originally (meaning, when the configurator went live in Nov 2020 which is when they released the detailed pricing). But there have been several changes to the base price over the years because Rivian made changes to what was included in the base price and what was optional. I stopped paying close attention once I verified they restored my original price. Maybe if you post a detailed list of what you ordered (starting with, R1T or R1S?) we can help you determine if it's correct.

· Registered
13 Posts
R1T Adventure Quad motor

OK, but the tonneau is a separate item, not part of the base Adventure Quad Motor.
R1T Adventure Quad motor

OK, but the tonneau is a separate item, not part of the base Adventure Quad Motor.
R1T Adventure Quad motor

It was part of the $73k Adventure package, but not anymore. I originally ordered the Adventure and power tonneau was part of the package. More recently, Adventure dropped to $71.5k and power tonneau was split off as a $1500 option, then dropped with the recent problems they've has with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts