Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I’m from the Seattle area. I preordered a El Cap Granite R1T Max Batt October 2021. I changed to large pack in May 2022. I signed my PBA on 13 May 2022. I thought about going with the 21 inch wheels on the 16 May, and texted my guide I was open to any of the black wheels choices. My guide said I have been match with a truck that’s in production! No idea on delivery. Exciting times!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Hello, I’m from the Seattle area. I preordered a El Cap Granite R1T Max Batt October 2021. I changed to large pack in May 2022. I signed my PBA on 13 May 2022. I thought about going with the 21 inch wheels on the 16 May, and texted my guide I was open to any of the black wheels choices. My guide said I have been match with a truck that’s in production! No idea on delivery. Exciting times!
That's awesome news @420BlazingChief congrats! Have you owned EVs before or is this the first one?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's awesome news @420BlazingChief congrats! Have you owned EVs before or is this the first one?
Yes… kinda. First EV was a my Tesla P100D and currently Tesla Model 3 Performance. Those are my wife’s cars. I’m currently driving a Ram 3500 Dually. Not trading in, I don’t want to daily drive a diesel dually. Looking forward to having an EV with my name on it, though.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Yes… kinda. First EV was a my Tesla P100D and currently Tesla Model 3 Performance. Those are my wife’s cars. I’m currently driving a Ram 3500 Dually. Not trading in, I don’t want to daily drive a diesel dually. Looking forward to having an EV with my name on it, though.
If you charge those Teslas at home, what's your home charging station setup like?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Today I was contact by the service center and the asked if I wanted to pick-up or have it delivered 8 June. I chose to have it delivered, then I asked if I pick it up, can I get it at an earlier date. They offered 2 June, so I will be picking up on 2 June!

I gave my guide text updates every time I completed paperwork. My PBA, I texted my guide a day later and the next day, I got my 8 step process. When I completed the 7 steps, I texted my guide letting him know. My guide would give me an update or one of the steps get signed off complete. Today I let him know my check was waiting to be picked up on Paulo Alto, shortly after I received my delivery date.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts