Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Vendor
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone

Let me introduce myself. I am Iliya, and I am the founder of TWRAPS. We're a small family business in California, and we do DIY pre-cut PPFs, tints and color wraps, as well as some accessories for Rivian and Tesla.
A couple of months ago I had the pleasure to get a R1T, and I and my wife made a bunch of products for it (we design everything in house. also everything except screen protectors is also manufactured by us in our office).

So, here are the products that we've made and sell:

Screen Protectors (for all 3 displays).

Bumper PPF

Door Entry/Sills PPF

Tailgate PPF

Door Edge Guards PPF

Front Lights (+Lightbar) PPF

Tail Lights PPF

Partial Hood PPF

20" All Terrain Wheel Spokes Color Wrap

21" Road Wheels Spokes Color Wrap

Door Handles Color Wrap

Front Lip Vinyl Cover

Tunnel Door Sill Wrap

Truck Bed Side PPF

Headlights (+Lightbar) Tinted PPF

Door Handles Guard PPF

Rockers PPF

Tunnel Door PPF

Tail Lights Tinted PPF

Key Cards Vinyl Covers

2022+ CA HOV Stickers PPF + Tint layer

Also coming soon:
  • Full front PPF (I will beat the XPEL price by a lot, but it will be a DIY project of course)
  • Armrest organizer
  • Foot area organizer
I am happy to help answering any questions or adding suggestions for new products to my todo 👍

Also, here is a 10% OFF coupon for forum members (you can redeem it at checkout)
HOLDMYBEER

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is awesome stuff. I ordered
Hello everyone

Let me introduce myself. I am Iliya, and I am the founder of TWRAPS. We're a small family business in California, and we do DIY pre-cut PPFs, tints and color wraps, as well as some accessories for Rivian and Tesla.
A month or so ago I had the pleasure to get a R1T for 3 days, and I and my wife made a bunch of products for it (we design everything in house. also everything except screen protectors is also manufactured by us in our office).

So, here are the products that we've made and sell:

Screen Protectors (for all 3 displays). Currently backordered, new shipment (these we can't do in house) coming in about 2 weeks.

Bumper PPF (available in 6mil, 8mil and 10mil):

Door Entry/Sills PPF

Door Edge Guards PPF

Front Lights (+Lightbar) PPF

Tail Lights PPF

20" All Terrain Wheel Spokes Color Wrap

Door Handles Color Wrap

Front Lip Vinyl Cover

Truck Bed Side PPF

Headlights (+Lightbar) Tinted PPF

Door Handles Guard PPF

Rockers PPF

Tunnel Door PPF

Tail Lights Tinted PPF

Key Cards Vinyl Covers

2022+ CA HOV Stickers PPF + Tint layer

I am also already testing an armrest organizer and will add more accessories as time goes by and I manage to rent the R1T again :)
I am happy to help answering any questions or adding suggestions for new products to my todo 👍

Also, here is a 10% OFF coupon for Rivian Owners Forum members (you can redeem it at checkout)
HOLDMYBEER

Thanks!
This is awesome stuff. I have ordered the screen protectors and they are very well made. I am eager to get my hands on the center console organizer. The console is narrow and deep and the organizer will help make it much more useable. In your spare time it would be great if you could also fabricate an organizer for the large area in front of the center console. Keep up the great work.

·
Vendor
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is awesome stuff. I ordered

This is awesome stuff. I have ordered the screen protectors and they are very well made. I am eager to get my hands on the center console organizer. The console is narrow and deep and the organizer will help make it much more useable. In your spare time it would be great if you could also fabricate an organizer for the large area in front of the center console. Keep up the great work.
That's also on todo. I actually wanted to make it the first time I got it, but ran out of time before I had to return it. I hope to rent it again next month and do more products, this one included 👍

·
Vendor
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’m in So Cal and have an R1T if you want to trade products for access to the truck for measurements.
Thanks so much! I'd love to, only issue is that I am in the Bay Area, and to make products I need a lot of my equipment, so it's unfeasible to carry it to So Cal. If I can't find one to rent next month though, I might have to consider an option to rent an AirBnb for several days and just take all the equipment with me, so I can do more stuff 👍

·
Vendor
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great to see some stuff for our Rivians are already available.

Any future stuff in the works that you can tell us about?
Thanks!
Yes, at the moment I am working on the armrest organizer. I already had the first fitment test, but based on it, it appears we'll need a completely different design of the bottom, to assure it won't tilt. I hope this product will be ready and for sale in about 2 months.
Besides that, I plan to do storage organizer for the area in the front/middle, phone mount, and add some more PPFs, namely - full bumper (currently I only have mini bumper PPF), hood and tailgate.
I am keeping a todo with all the products people suggested and are within the realm of my current capabilities, so if you have any wishes, just let me know 👍

·
Vendor
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can you offer the fog light PPF in yellow film as an option? @twraps
I can do a custom order for sure, but just to confirm we are talking about the same thing - this way the fog lights will not be visible (i.e. they will be yellow, and no light will come out from there...or very little light).

·
Vendor
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No no, transparent yellow film for yellow/amber fog light illumination. @twraps
Ohh I see. Hm I don't stock such a film and I am not sure which one would be good. I can certainly make a custom order if you tell me which film exactly to use, but I can't make any guarantees about a material I don't generally sell.

·
Registered
Launch Edition LG/FE
145 Posts
Ohh I see. Hm I don't stock such a film and I am not sure which one would be good. I can certainly make a custom order if you tell me which film exactly to use, but I can't make any guarantees about a material I don't generally sell.
I assume he's thinking something along these lines - https://a.co/d/3Bh0YZp

1 - 20 of 31 Posts