Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I am not an owner and have not pre-purchased a Rivian. However, I am an interested and intrigued fella looking to glean some insights from prospectives and buyers alike. Thanks to all those who have and do contribute to the forum. It is a great source of info and "hind-sight" wisdom.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am a car nut, I have run a classic and custom car show. i was also given the opportunity to drive an experimental electric car made by BMW. It was an exciting car to drive. I also interested in the Rivian. I am concerned about the Tesla. I do not trust Tesla in making a safe viable car. I have read a lot about the Rivian and impressed.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I am a car nut, I have run a classic and custom car show. i was also given the opportunity to drive an experimental electric car made by BMW. It was an exciting car to drive. I also interested in the Rivian. I am concerned about the Tesla. I do not trust Tesla in making a safe viable car. I have read a lot about the Rivian and impressed.
Hello Everyone,

I am not an owner and have not pre-purchased a Rivian. However, I am an interested and intrigued fella looking to glean some insights from prospectives and buyers alike. Thanks to all those who have and do contribute to the forum. It is a great source of info and "hind-sight" wisdom.
Welcome to the forum guys

@dabarber4u which electric BMW were you able to drive? Was it the new i4 or iX?

@Greasychewbacca Are you interested in the R1S or R1T?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts