Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For: Denver Colorado, I got the following. I ordered Launch Edition, July, 2019.

Thank you for your continued support of Rivian. We can’t wait to get you behind the wheel of your R1T. Now that vehicle production is ramping up at our factory in Normal, IL, and we’re building out our service and support in your region, we’re able to share an updated delivery window.

Your Launch Edition R1T delivery window is now March - April 2022.

Please note that this delivery window is based on your current configuration, delivery location, and preorder date.

Your preorder is a vote for finding better ways of doing things on a planet that needs all of us to think big and innovate. If you have any questions, please reach out to us.

Thank you again for being on this journey with us.

— Team Rivian

* Rivian preorder holders with an Adventure or Explore Package will receive their vehicle delivery window before the end of the year. Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Hood
:) Ready for trade-out.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
For: Denver Colorado, I got the following. I ordered Launch Edition, July, 2019.

Thank you for your continued support of Rivian. We can’t wait to get you behind the wheel of your R1T. Now that vehicle production is ramping up at our factory in Normal, IL, and we’re building out our service and support in your region, we’re able to share an updated delivery window.

Please note that this delivery window is based on your current configuration, delivery location, and preorder date.

Your preorder is a vote for finding better ways of doing things on a planet that needs all of us to think big and innovate. If you have any questions, please reach out to us.

— Team Rivian

* Rivian preorder holders with an Adventure or Explore Package will receive their vehicle delivery window before the end of the year.
Congrats @DGK_DLOW ... Can't wait to see your reviews once you've put your truck through the paces...I'm thoroughly jealous! ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts

[QUOTE="DGK_DLOW, post: 18276, member: 5082"]

[B]Your Launch Edition R1T delivery window is now March - April 2022.[/B]

Your preorder is a vote for finding better ways of doing things on a planet that needs all of us to think big and innovate. If you have any questions, please [URL='https://click.e.rivian.com/?qs=b1e45e79646d8f6e2e3e2b30f5866477d5010a2534bdbc609a9f278ea32e5baa84cac115b377b99c363e3c71aeae94a2f2ae9278a171a250c834c0e9d12817aa']reach out to us[/URL].

— Team Rivian

[I]* Rivian preorder holders with an Adventure or Explore Package will receive their vehicle delivery window before the end of the year.[/I]
[/QUOTE]

Congrats😀
I am disappointed as my preorder is from December 2018 yet delivery timeframe is between July and September. I think they are going by the location.
I am thinking of cancelling my order.. or someone in the US can take over the order for a delivery in the next couple of months

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm a 11-26-2018 R1T LE pre-order and my estimated delivery window is March-April 2022. I don't think anyone is getting one until spring from the looks of it.

An interesting side note. I pre-ordered Starlink Internet service back in February this year and I was told I would get it in the fall of 2021. I just got an email at the same time as the Rivian email and now I have to wait until April 2022. SpaceX is blaming the chip shortage for the delay.

I guess I'll have to wait another 3-4 months for both the Rivian and faster internet in my rural area.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

[QUOTE="DGK_DLOW, post: 18276, member: 5082"]

[B]Your Launch Edition R1T delivery window is now March - April 2022.[/B]

Your preorder is a vote for finding better ways of doing things on a planet that needs all of us to think big and innovate. If you have any questions, please [URL='https://click.e.rivian.com/?qs=b1e45e79646d8f6e2e3e2b30f5866477d5010a2534bdbc609a9f278ea32e5baa84cac115b377b99c363e3c71aeae94a2f2ae9278a171a250c834c0e9d12817aa']reach out to us[/URL].

— Team Rivian

[I]* Rivian preorder holders with an Adventure or Explore Package will receive their vehicle delivery window before the end of the year.[/I]
[/QUOTE]

Congrats😀
I am disappointed as my preorder is from December 2018 yet delivery timeframe is between July and September. I think they are going by the location.
I am thinking of cancelling my order.. or someone in the US can take over the order for a delivery in the next couple of months
I can understand your frustration - - yes, it's geographic, as the United States is huge. Of course, the coasts (plus probably Chicago/Midwest) will no doubt be getting trucks in Dec - Feb.

·
Registered
47 Posts

— Team Rivian

* Rivian preorder holders with an Adventure or Explore Package will receive their vehicle delivery window before the end of the year.

i‘m I’m denver
LE R1S limestone
july - sept 22

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.