Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

Rivian R1S color

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just placed an R1S pre-order with Adventure package, Rivian Blue, 22inch wheels, Ocean coast interior.

I am split between Blue, forest green, and graphite color. Add a poll here to see what color you guys picked for R1S.

Which wheels are good for Seattle rainy weather? I commute daily to work.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
I'm so excited to get our new R1S! I've had a preorder in for over a year, really hoping to get our truck in January. Our current SUV is a 2007 GL450. It's been a good truck for the family over the years, but its got between 190-200k miles at this point. Mechanically it's still good, but a ton of little issues that are not worth the cost to fix. We're ready to retire it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm so excited to get our new R1S! I've had a preorder in for over a year, really hoping to get our truck in January. Our current SUV is a 2007 GL450. It's been a good truck for the family over the years, but its got between 190-200k miles at this point. Mechanically it's still good, but a ton of little issues that are not worth the cost to fix. We're ready to retire it.
Which color and wheel size did you pick?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Same, buy mine is a 2008 with 215,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Forest Green R1S. All season tire/21" wheel combo (emphasis range). My 2001 Land Cruiser (99,400k...still a baby) just gets too horrid gas mileage (8mpg) to drive around once the R1S arrives.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.