Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Rivian R1T (Adventure - CR, BM, 21", Ordered 10/5/2021, Delivered 6/24/2022), Suburban 2500, VW ID.4
191 Posts
I went to the MA Service Center in Chelsea yesterday to get a better look at colors (I’m in between Limestone and El Cap). There must have been at least 25 R1Ts there. I didn’t notice the R1S at first. Someone’s gonna be real happy!
So, which did you decide? El Cap or Limestone?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Still undecided, but leaning more Limestone. I’ve had a car that is similar color to El Cap for the last 10 years, so I could use a change.
I hope you go with Limestone. It's sort of unique and not a common enough color here.
El Cap is nice too for a silver but almost too generic.

FWIW, here's a real world photo of a Limestone R1S
Plant Wheel Sky Tire Car

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope you go with Limestone. It's sort of unique and not a common enough color here.
El Cap is nice too for a silver but almost too generic.

FWIW, here's a real world photo of a Limestone R1S
It’s true when people say you need to see the Limestone in the flesh. It really is more of a battleship grey than the green or blue that it comes across in pictures.

·
Registered
Tesla Model Y LR 2020; Rivian R1T Adventure 2022 (Reservation)
66 Posts
Well *@&%. I picked Forest Green because I thought it was really pretty and figured it would be one of the least common color choices. But looking at that small sample of R1Ts it seems to be pretty popular! I might need to change my order to blue, which is what I originally wanted because my past three cars have all been blue.

Is there somewhere to find color distribution stats?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts