1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Delivery was excellent, the R1S is beautiful and massive! The 20inch wheels and tires are huge, it makes it look like a beatiful beast! And although this was my friends R1S Launch Edition!
I was just as excited for her! This is truly an awesome vehicle. Heads turned at every corner. We spotted a Rivian Amazon Delivery Van on the next block, so we did photo shoot on the spot!
I was able to go over all the important information with my her, which appeared to be easy to follow! We covered everything from top to the under pan, Frunk to trunk! My friend is extremely excited to have the first R1S Launch Edition in Chicago, as well as the first female!
She is definitely an out doors person, and this SUV is what she's been waiting for for 3 years! This now makes me even more impatient and excited about the Delivery of my R1S!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Another Florida reservation here - haven’t seen any Rivian products in person so far. Hope to see my R1S order in my driveway soon !
I am a from Florida and two weeks ago I drove by a car transport with 2 R1T's and 1 R1S heading south bound on the I-75. So I am assuming someone in Florida got one or is about to get one. As of late in Miami, I have seen 4 R1T's driving around in the past couple weeks. So it is definitely exciting.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts