Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Vendor
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive side marker light

Hey folks

Iliya from TWRAPS here (we design & manufacture accessories, wraps, tints and PPF for EVs, with already tons of R1T products).
I am getting an R1S in 3 weeks (don't hate me, it's a rental, not a delivery 😃) and I wanted to reach out and ask those of you who have the R1S - what products would you like for it?
So far on my todo:
  • Foot area organizer (both R1T and R1S)
  • MagSafe charger (both R1T and R1S)
  • Chrome delete for R1S
  • Tail gate PPF for R1S
  • Rockers PPF for R1S

Open to any suggestions and I will comment which ones I can realistically do and which ones I can't...currently I work with vinyls, PPF, plastics and coming soon - wood (getting an industrial laser cutter today). Still can't do metals and electronics though.

Thanks!

· Registered
582 Posts
Wow good stuff. I will definitely check out your PPFs (and other accessories) when (if?) I get my R1S in 2024 :)

Here's a crazy idea: what about an organizer that has a proper lid at the right height to replace 3rd row seats if someone decides to rip those out (which I'm a candidate for)

· Vendor
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow good stuff. I will definitely check out your PPFs (and other accessories) when (if?) I get my R1S in 2024 :)

Here's a crazy idea: what about an organizer that has a proper lid at the right height to replace 3rd row seats if someone decides to rip those out (which I'm a candidate for)
2024 is just around the corner! 😂 This is strange by the way, did you get the MAX Pack? My sister in law pre-ordered the R1S a couple of months ago and as of now it shows Dec 2023 as est.delivery.

As for replacing the whole rear seats area with an organizer... I think right now this is way out of my capabilities due to machine size limits...hopefully by 2024 though...!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts