Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just received the email to confirm my configuration (done).
Preorder 12/2019, MA.
LE, El Cap, Black Mtn, 22in wheels (Although I’ve debated this selection many times).
Delivery estimate before Friday email was Oct- Dec 2022. Updated delivery as of three days ago was Jan-Feb 2023. So a happy Halloween surprise (perhaps). It is “processing” estimated delivery now - it’s only been hours since I confirmed.
After I confirmed I ordered the Nokian Hakka R5 SUV winter tires 275/50 R22 from Simpletire as they were the only place I found them in stock. Skeptical about that. Seems that 275/50 R22 winter tires are hard to come by per my conversation with Sullivan tire?
Anyway- I’m curious when it will actually be delivered but this is the first communication that isn’t a delay so wanted to inject a bit of optimism for those of us who’d been feeling persistently pessimistic.

· Registered
22 Posts
Preorder 12/2019, MA.
LE, El Cap, Black Mtn, 22in wheels (Although I’ve debated this selection many times).
Delivery estimate before Friday email was Oct- Dec 2022. Updated delivery as of three days ago was Jan-Feb 2023. So a happy Halloween surprise (perhaps). It is “processing” estimated delivery now - it’s only been hours since I confirmed.
After I confirmed I ordered the Nokian Hakka R5 SUV winter tires 275/50 R22 from Simpletire as they were the only place I found them in stock. Skeptical about that. Seems that 275/50 R22 winter tires are hard to come by per my conversation with Sullivan tire?
Anyway- I’m curious when it will actually be delivered but this is the first communication that isn’t a delay so wanted to inject a bit of optimism for those of us who’d been feeling persistently pessimistic.

Congratulations - post a pic once delivered!

· Registered
9 Posts
Preorder 12/2019, MA.
Congratulations! Where is MA are you located?I'm in the Amherst, MA area but need to wait another year for mine (10/2021 order). You might want to see if you can get another set of smaller wheels from Rivian for the winter tires. Makes changing over in the spring a lot easier.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congratulations! Where is MA are you located?I'm in the Amherst, MA area but need to wait another year for mine (10/2021 order). You might want to see if you can get another set of smaller wheels from Rivian for the winter tires. Makes changing over in the spring a lot easier.
I’m in Concord, MA.
And considered getting a set of smaller wheels also - but the Nokian size isn't quite correct for the 20in (or 21) - it can be used but not an exact match.

· Registered
13 Posts
Preorder 12/2019, MA.
I'm wondering what Interior you ordered. And if it was Ocean Coast was it with or without wood ?

· Registered
2 Posts
Any updates on this? I got the “confirm configuration” email yesterday and talked to my guide today. Original delivery estimate was April-June. She said they are pushing out config confirmations to get an idea of what’s ahead…. My estimate now says “processing” she said it will most likely stay April-June.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Any updates on this? I got the “confirm configuration” email yesterday and talked to my guide today. Original delivery estimate was April-June. She said they are pushing out config confirmations to get an idea of what’s ahead…. My estimate now says “processing” she said it will most likely stay April-June.
The update is there is no update. It still says processing estimate a month later...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts