Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I recently joined the forum and would like to know if anyone in the St. Louis area has a R1S that we could look at? We would really like to look at the 3rd row size for adults.

I was an early adopter of the Model 3 with an almost now 5 year old car (VIN in the 18k range May 10, 2018). We have driven Model S and X as loaner vehicles. I anticipate the driving experience to be in the ballpark.

Reservation 12/24/21
Estimated Delivery of 2024 with current configuration

Thank you..

· Registered
2022 R1T Forest Green w/ green interior
4 Posts
Hello,
I recently joined the forum and would like to know if anyone in the St. Louis area has a R1S that we could look at? We would really like to look at the 3rd row size for adults.

I was an early adopter of the Model 3 with an almost now 5 year old car (VIN in the 18k range May 10, 2018). We have driven Model S and X as loaner vehicles. I anticipate the driving experience to be in the ballpark.

Reservation 12/24/21
Estimated Delivery of 2024 with current configuration

Thank you..
If you can take a road trip to KC. I just picked up my R1T Friday and they had several R1S’s on hand.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did my test drive there. Rivian automotive service center, 601 N Lindenwood Dr, Olathe, KS 66062.
I did my test drive there. Rivian automotive service center, 601 N Lindenwood Dr, Olathe, KS 66062.
I receive an email last night for a test drive reservation at that location. I'm going next week. I received this email "You're Invited to Book an R1S Demo Drive." and now "Welcome to First Mile! Your demo drive is officially booked.". Pretty exited!

· Registered
2022 R1T Forest Green w/ green interior
4 Posts
I receive an email last night for a test drive reservation at that location. I'm going next week. I received this email "You're Invited to Book an R1S Demo Drive." and now "Welcome to First Mile! Your demo drive is officially booked.". Pretty exited!
You should enjoy it. We were totally impressed with the R1T when we did our test drive. Unfortunately it made us want the truck right away. When we picked up our R1T a few weeks ago they had several R1S’s there. We got to look through one. Very impressive. (But I don’t remember the legroom in 3rd row)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts