Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure that some of you (most) have read the Car & Driver article about the R1S vs ixM comparison. It again was mentioned about the apparent lack of finesse on the part of the R1S' suspension tuning especially in light of the rave reviews of the R1T. The writer specifically mentions that it seemed the suspension tuning was performed on the R1T and then just transferred to the R1S which obviously has a different weight distribution and shorter wheelbase. People seem to rave about the R1T suspension.

For those who have driven both back to back, your thoughts? As really a development and software issue, anyone hear about further tuning to be performed by Rivian on the R1S suspension and it being an OTA update for existing R1S vehicles?

· Registered
11 Posts
Hey I just had my R1S First Drive demo. It was after I watched the Throttle House review and they also mentioned the suspension tuning. Coming from a Model X and Defender, I instantly noticed the suspension and how awkward it felt even going over small bumps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts