Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never having owned an EV, and rarely having owned a vehicle as highly designed and integrated as the R1T, I am curious as to how my fellow R1T expectant owners plan on "customizing" their new trucks. I ordered the LE in Launch Green, 21" wheels / tires, and black interior. I don't plan on severe off road adventures, but do plan on plenty of camping / kayaking adventures. I am looking forward to equipping my truck (cross bars / accessories) to optimize my adventures, but have not seen anything compelling in the after market arena. Anybody out there have any awesome ideas?

·
Registered
47 Posts
not much out yet than pop up tents.

but what the R1 potentially enables with it’s battery pack, ports, air compressor, gear tunnel, cameras, frunk and software - it has a ton of potential!

it will likely be a few years but for now we are relying on Rivian and it’s partners to offer adventure gear.

i just saw the patent for the tailgate bike stand. So more soon

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I whole heartedly agree with #NY_Rob. I am a planner, and ordered the configuration that best suits my basic needs. I have my eye on the tent, max trax, etc., but will hold off orders until I have hands on experience. I am confident, but also want to be practical.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts