Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
El Cap Grey R1T for sale. I have the vehicle and the title in my possession. The vehicle has less than 300 miles. I realize this might upset some of you, not my intention. It is everything Rivian said it would be, absolutely fantastic. However I have decided to not keep it for a few different reasons. If you don’t want to wait, here is your chance. RivianR1T on instagram if you want to see it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NEW RULE! You should not be allowed to post R1's for sale without a price on an internet forum.

Actually, its usually also the case in many places (for many reasons) that any for sale items go into a specific FOR SALE discussion section for members (with a price $$).
I’m fine with that. However I didn’t find any rules on this. Do you know where I can find the guidelines?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have an R1S on order and am more curious. I have a ram1500 and would LOVE an R1T but I’m 6’3” and 220lbs so interior space is concerning but I love that dang truck so much I almost just want to suck it up (literally) and squeeze in there! Haha

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’m 6’3 215, very comfortable. Much bigger interior than a Tacoma
How is the back seat when you are sitting? is your chair back all the way? could an adult sit behind you? can 3 adults sit in the back row if we had to do 200 miles? or even just to lunch? sorry for all the questions I have not been able to go to a drive event. Nothing near me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How is the back seat when you are sitting? is your chair back all the way? could an adult sit behind you? can 3 adults sit in the back row if we had to do 200 miles? or even just to lunch? sorry for all the questions I have not been able to go to a drive event. Nothing near me.
Yes two adults would be very comfortable for that distance. 3 adults...I personally wouldn’t want to ride three deep in a back seat in any vehicle lol. For short drives easily fit three adults. My seat is not back all the way when I drive it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
For what it's worth, I just had my Mile Drive a couple of weeks ago, and found the seats and the interior to be very roomy and comfortable. I am 6'5 and about 210. I did not have to put my seat all the way back, and my wife (5'5) was more then comfortable behind me. When she drove, I had a ton of leg room in the back behind her as well. Admittedly the test drive was only 45 minutes, so I can't speak as to how you would feel after a long drive, but I would feel very comfortable saying, it is very roomy for a vehicle its size, and will easily and comfortably sit four average-to-large adults. I will echo Lafayette's sentiment that I would probably not want to have three adults in the back seat for anything other than a local 25-30 minute trip.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have an R1S on order and am more curious. I have a ram1500 and would LOVE an R1T but I’m 6’3” and 220lbs so interior space is concerning but I love that dang truck so much I almost just want to suck it up (literally) and squeeze in there! Haha
I was in one last weekend with the owner who is 6’1” or 6’2” and he had plenty of room. The 250lbs you add to the truck won’t be noticeable in the head snapping 0-60 feelings!

·
Registered
146 Posts
El Cap Grey R1T for sale. I have the vehicle and the title in my possession. The vehicle has less than 300 miles. I realize this might upset some of you, not my intention. It is everything Rivian said it would be, absolutely fantastic. However I have decided to not keep it for a few different reasons. If you don’t want to wait, here is your chance. RivianR1T on instagram if you want to see it.
Email [email protected]
Hey there, good luck is selling it. I think everybody has a right to do with it what they want. You certainly have waited long enough to get it. This Forum may not be the best place to sell it. Ebay would immediately get hundreds if not thousands of looks. I personally don't like Ebay, so an auction house like Mecum or Barrett Jackson would get you the best price for yours.
So go for it. I should get mine here in April/May.

·
Registered
Rivian R1T (Adventure - CR, BM, 21", Ordered 10/5/2021, Delivered 6/24/2022), Suburban 2500, VW ID.4
191 Posts
Hey there, good luck is selling it. I think everybody has a right to do with it what they want. You certainly have waited long enough to get it. This Forum may not be the best place to sell it. Ebay would immediately get hundreds if not thousands of looks. I personally don't like Ebay, so an auction house like Mecum or Barrett Jackson would get you the best price for yours.
So go for it. I should get mine here in April/May.
Bring a Trailer, or Cars & Bids. Hope you find a sucker to give you $100k over sticker, just not here.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.