Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Building

Tire Jeans Car Vehicle Grille

My Rivian R1T in Forest Green arrived on a blustery day 10 minutes before the scheduled time. What an exciting day! The onboarding was thorough and fun and he even took these photos before we garaged it for the onboarding. During the test drive I checked out the regen and it's similar to my Model 3, so no acclimation necessary there. It's much bigger so that is going to require some driving and parking exercises to get used to it. I love it and am so happy with my purchase decision!

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats! Now you have to figure out how to decide if it's going to be a Rivian day or a Tesla day for your daily driving.
Ha! Not for long. The Model 3 is a lease ending soon. I do have to make a decision about PPF and ceramic coating. I will not be taking the deal offered through Rivian, instead going through a local shop using a different product that's made in VA. They are recommending PPF + ceramic and window film to cut cabin heating and reduce UV. I'm sure there's a threat here somewhere on that topic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts