Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am LE holder with 04/01/2020 reservation of Launch Green with Black Mountain interiors, 20" off road tires, and hooks only (no underbody) in Maryland. I am slated for May-June 2022 delivery window and curious of status of others in this window and if contacted by Guides yet ( i have no contact).

·
Super Moderator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
615 Posts
I got my initial Guide email today as well. Scheduled intro call for Friday, but she called me out of the blue this afternoon. I locked in my config after having her change my interior from black mountain to forest edge. She wouldn’t give me any indication whether one choice or the other would get me my truck sooner, but did say that she’s seen a lot of forest edge coming off the line lately. She wouldn’t say what proportion were FE vs. BM though.

I am Sept 2019 preorder R1T LE launch green, forest edge (now), 20” AT std rims, spare tire, all weather mats, crossbars and home charger accessories. She said she would try to get my charger shipped ahead of delivery. I had a May-June delivery window.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts