Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen a service schedule yet? I know, I know, less maintenance than an ICE vehicle, but what is the expected shelf life on those fancy air shocks? Will they need routine servicing? Anyone that has accepted delivery deal with mobile service or have to take their truck to a service center yet?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Has anyone seen a service schedule yet? I know, I know, less maintenance than an ICE vehicle, but what is the expected shelf life on those fancy air shocks? Will they need routine servicing? Anyone that has accepted delivery deal with mobile service or have to take their truck to a service center yet?
The wiper assembly in my R1T, delivered April 4th, was hitting a hitting a wiring yoke and causing a slew of errors a few days later. Contacted service, the center (about 70 miles away) got the truck on a flatbed the next day, got it back to my a day and a half later, flatbed again. No problems since. Very seamless and way better than the service I had with my 2019 Niro EV launch edition from the local Kia dealer. The Kia guys got some teething issues worked out but clearly had not had comparable training...to be expected, they are, of course, primarily ICE.
Gadget Display device Technology Flat panel display Multimedia

1 - 2 of 2 Posts