Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
My 2019 LE order is Launch Green / Black interior / Off-Road Upgrade / Black 20" AT's. I am in my April/May delivery window here in New England, but no guide contact yet.

I did get a note from CS claiming that they were on track with the delivery window, but I have also recently seen that others here have had their delivery windows missed?

·
Registered
935 Posts
Had an excellent guide call last week, confirmed my final configuration and accessories and now awaiting the next step. Once my truck rolls off the line, I think I will see access to pre-purchase docs. I asked about the accessories coming separately, and if they were shipped from different locations. I think the end-game will be to have the service centers stocked with a bunch of accessories to make "last mile" or "last 100 mile" deliveries more efficient. Waiting patiently.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm in NH and found out today I'm talking with my Guide tomorrow! Fingers crossed the truck will be here soon.
Had an excellent guide call last week, confirmed my final configuration and accessories and now awaiting the next step. Once my truck rolls off the line, I think I will see access to pre-purchase docs. I asked about the accessories coming separately, and if they were shipped from different locations. I think the end-game will be to have the service centers stocked with a bunch of accessories to make "last mile" or "last 100 mile" deliveries more efficient. Waiting patiently.
I had a similar call on Friday. No real indication as to when the truck would arrive. Gear Shuttle unavailable at all so he pulled it off my configuration completely. Waiting patiently as well...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts