Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The original configuration for my LE R1T (Feb '19) did not include any reinforced underbody shield, thus no tow hooks. When Rivian increased, then rescinded their price increases, the configuration menu options changed. It now appears that when new Adventure level orders are placed, Tow Hooks are automatically included per the All Terrain menu options.
I reached out to Customer Service to ask if this is a change in general Adventure configuration, and if tow hooks will now be provided on my LE (Adventure) R1T. I inquired a week ago via email with no response to date (which is unusual for them no to respond after acknowledging receipt of my inquiry). I am due to receive my truck in April.
Anybody have any insight?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FROM RIVIAN CUSTOMER SERVICE TODAY:

"Thank you for reaching out to Rivian. We appreciate your patience and support while we work hard to get our vehicles through production and out for delivery! You are correct that our vehicles will now come standard with front tow hooks.

If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! Thank you for making Rivian an ally in your future adventures and have a great day!"

HAZZAH, WE HAVE TOW HOOKS!

·
Registered
Rivian R1T (Adventure - CR, BM, 21", Ordered 10/5/2021, Delivered 6/24/2022), Suburban 2500, VW ID.4
141 Posts
FROM RIVIAN CUSTOMER SERVICE TODAY:

"Thank you for reaching out to Rivian. We appreciate your patience and support while we work hard to get our vehicles through production and out for delivery! You are correct that our vehicles will now come standard with front tow hooks.

If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out! Thank you for making Rivian an ally in your future adventures and have a great day!"

HAZZAH, WE HAVE TOW HOOKS!
This is for Adventure/Launch only, correct? That is what it seems to imply based on the compare trims feature.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts