Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hauled our boat out of the water for the season today. Heaviest haul so far with the truck and it tows incredibly well.
My previous trucks are 17 3500 Duramax dually, 19 2500 Denali Duramax, 2020 3500 Duramax. Might go out on limb and say this tows better than or at least equal to those trucks with this weight. Handling was great, didn’t even notice a drag on the power, never had to touch the brakes, even slowing for a car suddenly turning in front of me.

Can’t comment on range, only 8 miles from the launch to my house and it’s a mile climb up the mountain, 1k vertical feet.

Boat is a 16 Regal 2500. They say 4600 dry. I’m guess it’s close to 7k with fuel, gear and trailer.

Will be hauling it about 35 miles to the shop in a couple weeks, we’ll see how that does!

Tire Car Wheel Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
15 Posts
I hauled my 20' Bayliner, about 5,000 lbs with trailer and gear earlier this spring to put in the water. Hauled it from the marina to the lake, 45 miles, and it used 90 miles of range. That is about what I suspected it would. Hauled easily, no noticeable drag on the truck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts