Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Looks like you've been bitten by the 19.3 update bug. This has happened to me a few times, along with another glitch where the sound is like my head is underwater. The blank radio screen seems to be fixed (at least temporarily) by the Infotainment reset (press and hold the left most and right most buttons on the steering wheel simultaneously till the screen goes black) wheres the underwater problem has taken a full reboot (press and hold the left most steering wheel and the hazard light buttons simultaneously). Hopefully the next update will fix these problems without introducing new ones.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like you've been bitten by the 19.3 update bug. This has happened to me a few times, along with another glitch where the sound is like my head is underwater. The blank radio screen seems to be fixed (at least temporarily) by the Infotainment reset (press and hold the left most and right most buttons simultaneously till the screen goes black) wheres the underwater problem has taken a full reboot (press and hold the left most steering wheel and the hazard light buttons simultaneously). Hopefully the next update will fix these problems without introducing new ones.
thanks you mean those two buttons?
Communication Device Gadget Audio equipment Font Display device

1 - 5 of 5 Posts