Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
Rivian R1T (Adventure - CR, BM, 21", Ordered 10/5/2021, Delivered 6/24/2022), Suburban 2500, VW ID.4
261 Posts
That's not inherently true. Installing aftermarket parts (wheels or otherwise) does not void your warranty. Now if the wheels you choose are the cause of a failure, that wouldn't be be covered under warranty. This is covered under the
Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the information. The information I found a few hours ago from the tire rack is that the back of the rivian is a lot heavier. So they recommend the tires for the front however they don't recommend them for the back of the rivian. They mentioned that you would not be able to load the truck with anything. Thanks.

· Registered
11 Posts
I was just told by Rivian that installing after market wheels will void the Rivian warranty !!!!! I need new wheels because no one makes a 21" snow tire. Any thougths
I don’t know where you’re planning to source the wheels from, since so few aftermarket options exist in the bolt pattern + offset combo, but recommend you check out the Gear Shop for the 20” and 22” wheel/tire combos there. Each of those wheel sizes offer plenty of tire options, whereas the 21” is -extremely- limited.

· Registered
71 Posts
American Racing AR944s fit the bolt pattern and are close to the offset (+35mm vs +48mm). They are 9" wide instead of 8.5" stock. They work great on my R1T and can be found for about $250 at Tire Rack.

· Registered
103 Posts
American Racing AR944s fit the bolt pattern and are close to the offset (+35mm vs +48mm). They are 9" wide instead of 8.5" stock. They work great on my R1T and can be found for about $250 at Tire Rack.
I do see many tires for R1S/R1T are avilable from American tires depot.. .
https://americantiredepot.com/search/1/275-50-21
21, 20 and 22 are avialable.

thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts