Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey team,

Just received our R1T. So fun. Took the truck for a 50 mile drive right away. Every time I looked back the rear interior dome (above the door) lights were on. I had to go into the screen and turn them off. We were driving while this was going on. Seems like when we drive the lights should go off automatically. Anybody know why they stay on or keep turning back on.

J

· Registered
38 Posts
I have had mine for two months and just noticed the same thing two days ago. Mine is set up on auto so it should turn off automatically however I had to manually turn them off as well. Have not found a solution to this yet.

· Registered
147 Posts
I have had mine for two months and just noticed the same thing two days ago. Mine is set up on auto so it should turn off automatically however I had to manually turn them off as well. Have not found a solution to this yet.
I had the same thing a couple days ago. I did the 'infotainment' reset (steering wheel outside buttons) and that seemed to have done the trick so far.

· Registered
20 Posts
I had an experience where the light was flashing in and off while I was speaking to service. Got a video of it. Unfortunately, I can not upload it here. It only happened the one time. And it is the only time a human passenger was riding in the back at night.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts