Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else run into delay getting truck registration? My expires in 6 days and still no idea when it is coming. My guide said she would put in for a rental vehicle because I don’t have it yet.
Anybody know who I can talk to for resolution? Feels like an easy and reasonable fix that could be made.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would guess I still need to get a certificate of origin and a bill of sale to do so? I yet to receive any paperwork of such.
I am scheduled to talk with my quide today so I am going to ask if I can get that paperwork and self registration and get tax refund.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The DMV in my state has been backed up since they did a software "update" a couple years ago. Dealers have gotten to the point to where they either tell you not to worry about it (and most people don't) or they will give you another temporary tag with a new expiration date. Eventually the registration comes. If your concern is about driving around with an expired temporary tag, ask your guide for a new one.

·
Registered
185 Posts
R1T delivered 6/27 temp reg expires 9/23. Emailed my guide and requested necessary paperwork to self register. Received paperwork 3 business days later. Rivian will refund my fees.

Fortunately my guide has been very responsive and helpful.

·
Registered
Rivian R1T (Adventure - CR, BM, 21", Ordered 10/5/2021, Delivered 6/24/2022), Suburban 2500, VW ID.4
191 Posts
I have been keeping on my guide to make sure it gets pushed through, calling every week. He is confident I will have it before my temp tag expires in 2 weeks, but I am beginning to have my doubts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts