Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All
Is there any place that i can rent a rivian for 2-3 days in Laguna Beach/Newport Beach/Orange County or close to them?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have one that you can rent! It is a Launch Green R1S with the Max Battery. Seats 7 with center row captains chairs.

Price is negotiable, but probably out of your price range. 🤣

·
Registered
24 Posts
We are maybe too harsh! I think RJ might still have a residence in California with one in his driveway, for now... If so, no need to rent, one might be had soon with all the redistribution going on there not to mention the appetite for money printing. 😷

·
Registered
R1S, Forrest Green/Black
112 Posts
When you find out let me know looking forward to driving it around NJ/NYC....(sarcastic font implied)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Wow, what a way to welcome a brand new member to the forum.

@GoGo - Not at this time as Rivian has not started to produce their vehicles for the public yet. Rivian is targeting production launch this June for the R1T pickup and a couple months later in August for the R1S SUV. I doubt you'll be able to rent one for a while unless one of the early reservation holders decides to post their Rivian on the Turo app.

·
Registered
24 Posts
You’re absolutely correct!

Welcome Go-Go and disregard the snarky comments. I think we are mad with anticipation ourselves and a bit COVID-crazed, at least I am. Your question just hit the perfect funny-bone is all.

·
Registered
66 Posts
@GoGo Welcome to the group. As you can already see, I am a smarta$$. This is a great group. There is lots of excellent information, debate, and yes some bit of razzling.

Are you thinking of getting one, or just wanting to drive one?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts