Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Residual values play key role in leasing. Although Rivian said that they would not offer leasing opportunities initially, it's my understanding that JP Morgan Chase will honor a lease program as well as other financial institutions. Does anyone know who they are? Most importantly any ideas asto the residual value to be considered for the Rivian?

·
Banned
473 Posts
Residual values play key role in leasing. Although Rivian said that they would not offer leasing opportunities initially, it's my understanding that JP Morgan Chase will honor a lease program as well as other financial institutions. Does anyone know who they are? Most importantly any ideas asto the residual value to be considered for the Rivian?
Unless your a business owner… leasing is fleesing.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Being a new, unproven brand producing EV's, plus figuring the tax credit that will be lost upon resale, I'd expect initial residual values to start low and hopefully increase as real resale data reduces uncertainty.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.