Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm waiting for the delivery of my R1T in there next few weeks and was curious about drive modes. Does the R1T automatically resume the drive mode used in the previous drive session?

In my current F150 it gives me the option, when I start the truck up, to resume. I would prefer that it would automatically resume and if I wanted to change it, I could. Does the R1T do any of this at this point or does it default back to the all purpose mode?

Seth

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi,

I'm waiting for the delivery of my R1T in there next few weeks and was curious about drive modes. Does the R1T automatically resume the drive mode used in the previous drive session?

In my current F150 it gives me the option, when I start the truck up, to resume. I would prefer that it would automatically resume and if I wanted to change it, I could. Does the R1T do any of this at this point or does it default back to the all purpose mode?

Seth
It automatically resumes the same drive mode; it doesn't default to a particular mode other than the last one it was set to.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts