Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Westerly, RI! Reserved a R1S last night. Looking to get it in LA silver, black interior, and black 22's on its feet. Im sure my wait will take me into the 4th quarter of 2023, but hoping for some luck on my end, and for the rest of us reservation holders!

Im coming over from a long line of Teslas. Ive owned two Model 3s, a Model Y Performance, and currently a 21 Model S LR Refresh. My wife also owns a Model Y. Love Tesla. Hate the service.

Welp, Im active on the Tesla forums, run a tech YT channel, and plan to be here a lot! Say hi if youd like!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Hello from Westerly, RI! Reserved a R1S last night. Looking to get it in LA silver, black interior, and black 22's on its feet. Im sure my wait will take me into the 4th quarter of 2023, but hoping for some luck on my end, and for the rest of us reservation holders!

Im coming over from a long line of Teslas. Ive owned two Model 3s, a Model Y Performance, and currently a 21 Model S LR Refresh. My wife also owns a Model Y. Love Tesla. Hate the service.

Welp, Im active on the Tesla forums, run a tech YT channel, and plan to be here a lot! Say hi if youd like!
Welcome to the forum @JaeTheDev! What about the R1S sold you rather than getting another Tesla or a different EV?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum @JaeTheDev! What about the R1S sold you rather than getting another Tesla or a different EV?
Ive been eye balling the R1S for some time now. I absolutely love Tesla, but they are getting extremely expensive. Not that the R1S isnt up there, but the build quality, features, etc seem legit for my lifestyle and daily driver. Ill be trading in the Model S for this, which Im hoping isnt too far off so I get a good offer directly from Rivian. Trade will help with taxes when reg time comes.

We shall see! Excited to be apart of the community.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts