Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Related to this topic; I love the look of the R1T in the “High“ setting which it will only maintain at speeds <45mph.
A software adjustment could allow us to maintain the “High” setting if desired, or “auto adjustment” mode.
I‘d accept the choice that my range could be impacted if I keep it in the “High“ setting when desired.

· Registered
16 Posts
So we want to go 80 with your ride height set to HIGH?
Likely not, but realize the speed (math) difference between the 45mph threshold and your 80mph assumption…and applicable roads or driving scenarios in-between. How about 55 or 60 mph in “High”? Even if ”we” wanted to go 80, how about that choice being ours?

· Registered
659 Posts
Someone did a range test on YouTube and found that the high setting on mileage is negligible compared to conserve mode.
I would highly doubt that. The ride height alone increases your frontal area which increased your drag ( aero wind resistance) by a factor squared. The math would not support this observation.

· Registered
1,119 Posts
Latest software update has added a related feature to ride hight - Kneel mode is here... Its a setting and will stop when doors open. When you start driving over 5PMH, truck returns to previous height setting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts