Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
21 - 40 of 68 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Pickup trucks are the most accessorized vehicles on the market today so I’m super pumped at the prospect of new goodies that will become available for the R1T and R1S once owners begin to take delivery of the new vehicles.

What aftermarket accessories are you hoping for/looking forward to seeing for the R1T or R1S?
18 in wheels that fit over the brake calipers without spacers or other mods.
Lift Rods- like Johnson Lift Rods- for air suspension along with increased bump stops and limiting straps.
Front winch compatible bullbar (ARB are you listening?).
Winch.
Rock sliders with and without step (choice you know)
GoFast Campers bed cap with pop up tent.
Air Spring to coil conversion for those that want to get rid of air suspension.
I own an LR4 which has a lot of similarities to the R1T and R1S and trust me, these things will make it better offroad.

· Registered
858 Posts
Lift Rods- like Johnson Lift Rods- for air suspension along with increased bump stops and limiting straps.
Winch.
I own an LR4 which has a lot of similarities to the R1T and R1S and trust me, these things will make it better offroad.
Welcome @DADventureTV! I really like this list, Are you planning on getting a R1T or R1S?

· Registered
2,670 Posts
Winch.
Are you planning to protect the underbody.
If you plan on doing some more serious off-roading then the stock skid plates may not be enough

· Registered
10 Posts
Pickup trucks are the most accessorized vehicles on the market today so I’m super pumped at the prospect of new goodies that will become available for the R1T and R1S once owners begin to take delivery of the new vehicles.

What aftermarket accessories are you hoping for/looking forward to seeing for the R1T or R1S?

Just a snowplow. I need to plow my farm out before I can head out skiing.

· Registered
858 Posts
A bunch of Rivian accessories were apparently leaked on the Rivian configurator for a short while.

Weather Mats

Bike Mount

R1S Cross Bars

R1T Crossbars

Gear Shuttle

Maxtrax

R1T Yakima Roof Tent

R1S Yakima Roof Tent

Snowboard Mounts

Wallbox Charger

· Registered
2,670 Posts
What is the gear shuttle for?
It's for easy access to whatever you keep in their.

"Our Camp Kitchen assembles using a modular, three-piece design making it easy to install and convenient to store. It also means it’s updatable in the future when new features are released. Underneath, the kitchen slides in-and-out on our Rivian shuttle system, a platform that has been developed to support a range of future Gear Tunnel accessories. "

· Registered
1,631 Posts
A bunch of Rivian accessories were apparently leaked on the Rivian configurator for a short while.

Weather Mats

View attachment 1885
How does everyone feel about these all-weather mats? My initial impression is they're visually boring, and the design looks quite "flat". I prefer to have more of a sidewall so when snow melts the water doesn't flow/splash onto the carpet. I also thought they could have done a much more interesting pattern on the mat to both provide traction and also some visual flair. A topographical map, for example.

· Registered
35 Posts
How does everyone feel about these all-weather mats? My initial impression is they're visually boring, and the design looks quite "flat". I prefer to have more of a sidewall so when snow melts the water doesn't flow/splash onto the carpet. I also thought they could have done a much more interesting pattern on the mat to both provide traction and also some visual flair. A topographical map, for example.
I've never liked the look of all weather mats on any vehicle, but I think I will purchase these and use them as needed. Can keep them in the gear tunnel I guess.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.