Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the map Rivian is planning to have for their Adventure Network for by 2023. 3,500+ fast chargers at 600+ in the United States and Canada.

·
Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
230 Posts
Yeah they got the got the short end of the stick out of all the states.
There are 5 EA locations in Arkansas already:

Rogers
Clarksville (near Ozark National Forest)
Little Rock
Forrest City
Hope

Ouachita National Forest is in between Hope, Little Rock and Clarksville. It does appear there is nothing in SE Arkansas.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
466 Posts
It took Tesla awhile to get coverage in AR as well. I did a road trip from NC to NM 4 years ago and had to drop down to I-20 to Dallas and then head back up because I-40 thru AR was a no-go. On the bright side, I got to experience some great Cajun, creole and soul food in AL, MS and LA!

Car Cloud Wheel Automotive parking light Tire

·
Registered
1 Posts
They’ve made the map zoomable now so you can get a closer look. It looks like they are planning some near/in Yosemite as well as Sequoia/Kings Canyon National Parks!

·
Registered
228 Posts
They’ve made the map zoomable now so you can get a closer look. It looks like they are planning some near/in Yosemite as well as Sequoia/Kings Canyon National Parks!
It says on their web page that the locations are estimates that many of the location addresses have not been defined yet.

"Map indicates target Rivian Adventure Network service areas, not specific addresses. Timing and location of planned Rivian Adventure Network locations shown on this map are subject to change."

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've only ever driven through to get to other places. Where would you recommend someone check out in AR?
Sorry for the delayed response, I missed this. NW Arkansas is beautiful! It's like DisneyWorld for sports cars and motorcycles, as their back roads are about the best you'll find anywhere - well maintained, seemingly laid by race track designers, light traffic, and low LEO presence.

Eureka Springs is a very unique, historic little town with lots of great shopping, dining, and things to do.
Fayetteville, Rogers, Bentonville, and Bella Vista are all in a row from south to north.
Fayetteville is a great college town.
Rogers is possibly the biggest.
Bentonville is becoming (if not already) the MTB capital of the country, w/ millions of $$$ in trail funding by WalMart and the Walton family.
Bella Vista is where we stayed over Spring Break. It's a resort-like community w/ lots of water and golf courses, very hilly.
If you want to go off-roading, Rush Springs ORV park is about 20-25 mins away in S. Missouri.

We also visited Hot Springs, and loved it. Hot Springs ORV Park really challlenged me in our Jeep, and we enjoyed seeing the bath houses @ the National Park in town.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts