Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
MilesK, that's a good question that I feel Rivian should`ve been forthcoming about by now. Aside from personal deliveries which could logistically and cost challenging, I have this feeling that select Ford dealerships are going to serve as delivery centers. I would expand upon this idea that Rivian might think to include a special Rivian Customer experience center within these selected Forder Dealerships that will allow "Owners" to view the vehicle in person and actually see Exterior Color and Trim packages in person. As we all know, viewing the color of a car in person vs. through digital or print media can make a huge difference in the ultimate preference of a person. Compared to Tesla, I think Rivian has dropped the ball by not opening any "Customer Experience" centers to introduce the brand to more people and allow future owners to see this product up close and personal.
It looks like they are working on plans for customer experience centers. A former colleague of mine is the Director of Construction for Rivian, and posted the following article describing a potential Laguna Beach, CA center.

Here is a link to the article:

Laguna Beach's historic movie theater undergoes concept review for revival

· Registered
21 Posts
Thanks for sharing this @Rise1Set! It's going to look great when it's finished. Has your friend/colleague been with Rivian for a while?

View attachment 608
It's still in planning for approval, but hoping it goes through!

He has been with them for just over a year. I haven't been in contact with him for quite a while, but seems as though things are pretty active from a construction stand point.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.