Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a look at what the rear backseat storage looks like for the R1T. From my understanding if you get the big battery pack you won't have this storage available.

Rivian backseat storage.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I would of liked to have seen the back seat area similar to what a SUV has, where the back of the seat lays down flat. You could use that area for more cargo capacity, not to mention that my dog would have a bigger surface to lay down on and especially look out the windows. This should be an option. Are you listening RIVIAN? Toyota Tacoma has that.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would of liked to have seen the back seat area similar to what a SUV has, where the back of the seat lays down flat. You could use that area for more cargo capacity, not to mention that my dog would have a bigger surface to lay down on and especially look out the windows. This should be an option. Are you listening RIVIAN? Toyota Tacoma has that.
I don't see why they couldn't do something like that. Do you have an order placed for a R1T or are you waiting?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Funny you mention that because Rivian is pushing the adventure vehicle angle a lot, yet misses simple things like this. Suggesting it to them via email might be a good idea. If you reach out and get a response, let us know what they say.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts