Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
If Yakima is making rack accessories, then they will hopefully have Rivian compatible feet for the Outpost HD or Overhaul HD type system... I would imagine that with a smaller footprint than the traditional clamp-to-bedrail style feet, you would likely need sidebars to add rigidity, but there is a Yakima employee on here that might shed some light. I would like to have a clamshell / GFC camper set up on top, or at least a ski roof box up there, so I have been scheming the level rack scenario

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I love the R1T but I have seasonal work where I need to load 16' ladders on top so it's a must have for me. I have the overhaul system now on my ram 2500, so I hope the yakima person weighs in.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thank you. I love the R1T but I have seasonal work where I need to load 16' ladders on top so it's a must have for me. I have the overhaul system now on my ram 2500, so I hope the yakima person weighs in.
If this old photo pans out you should be ok

·
Registered
522 Posts
Did everyone see that email from Rivian yesterday? Now in the configurator you can order and see pricing of all the accessories. Gear Tunnel Shuttle $1500, Tent and cross bars $2650, cargo cross bars $450 / pair, all sorts of mounts, charging station $500, and accessory sets. Pretty interesting.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
615 Posts
Also, not sure if this a F150 Lightning thing, but my base price dropped in the configurator by $2000!!!🥳
They made the offroad package optional and removed it from your config. If you still want that at $2,000 you need to add it back.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did everyone see that email from Rivian yesterday? Now in the configurator you can order and see pricing of all the accessories. Gear Tunnel Shuttle $1500, Tent and cross bars $2650, cargo cross bars $450 / pair, all sorts of mounts, charging station $500, and accessory sets. Pretty interesting.
Thank you for the heads up. They didn't offer what I need for the bed but hopefully Yakima can fill that gap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.