Rivian Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fully charged got a behind the scenes look at Rivian's facility in Michigan. They got a chance to speak with RJ Scaringe and Chief Engineer Charles Sanderson.

There's some great shots of the R1S and R1T along with their Michigan facility. It's a really great video that's worth the watch.

Rivian will be bringing the R1S and the R1T to Fully Charged LIVE North America in February 2020.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Now this is the stuff that I want to see from Rivian!

Really interesting to hear from RJ that it was always their plan to use the platform for other purposes like the Amazon delivery vans.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now this is the stuff that I want to see from Rivian!

Really interesting to hear from RJ that it was always their plan to use the platform for other purposes like the Amazon delivery vans.
Yeah I didn't expect to hear him say that. I also found the part where they were discussing the centre touchscreen and the digital instrument cluster to be very insightful. I like the layout of the instrument cluster.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Rivian will be bringing the R1S and the R1T to Fully Charged LIVE North America in February 2020.
Just received an email from Rivian with updates regarding the first three events of 2020 - CES 2020, S.F. open house, and Fully Charged LIVE - and this time with hyperlinks to RSVP for each of the events. It also indicated that Rivian negotiated a 50% ticket discount for the Fully Charged LIVE event. If you didn't receive the email (it might have only went out to pre-order holders) Transport Evolved youtube channel has a promotional code available right now that will get you 15% off your ticket - enter TE2019 .

·
Registered
111 Posts
OK, apparently Rivian sent out two emails regarding the upcoming 2020 events - one from "events (@) rivian.com" sent presumably to those who have subscribed to their newsletter, and the other email from "preorders (@) rivian.com" sent presumably to those who have submitted a pre-order. Information about the ticket discount from Rivian was only stated in the "preorder" email.

Those who have not pre-ordered but intend to go to the event and haven't bought their tickets yet can still get a 15% ticket discount as previously stated in the previous post.

·
Registered
241 Posts
OK, apparently Rivian sent out two emails regarding the upcoming 2020 events - one from "events (@) rivian.com" sent presumably to those who have subscribed to their newsletter, and the other email from "preorders (@) rivian.com" sent presumably to those who have submitted a pre-order. Information about the ticket discount from Rivian was only stated in the "preorder" email.

Those who have not pre-ordered but intend to go to the event and haven't bought their tickets yet can still get a 15% ticket discount as previously stated in the previous post.
Considering that the tickets are $25-$50 that's a pretty good deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts