Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone else notice the colors samples at the 1:59 mark of the latest Adventurous Forever video from Rivian? I think the blue is still my favorite but I really want to see the R1T in red.

Rivian Color Samples
Rivian Color Samples
Rivian Color Samples
Rivian Color Samples
Rivian Color Samples
Rivian Color Samples
Rivian Color Samples
Rivian Color Samples \

·
Registered
8 Posts
[Q
Did anyone else notice the colors samples at the 1:59 mark of the latest Adventurous Forever video from Rivian? I think the blue is still my favorite but I really want to see the R1T in red.

View attachment 419 View attachment 420 View attachment 421 View attachment 422 View attachment 423 View attachment 424 View attachment 425 View attachment 426
Until they add a dark, forest green I will not be happy.

OTE="JimmyEV, post: 1650, member: 27"]

View attachment 419 View attachment 420 View attachment 421 View attachment 422 View attachment 423 View attachment 424 View attachment 425 View attachment 426
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
401 Posts
[Q

Until they add a dark, forest green I will not be happy.

OTE="JimmyEV, post: 1650, member: 27"]

[/QUOTE]
None of those greens are doing it for you @FanFLelectric?

·
Registered
8 Posts
The one SUV I have seen in a greenish color looked almost like it is the old Army drab olive green. Not close to a dark forest green with a bit of gold flake which I once owned, 1970 Ford Torino. Next to that is my other favorite green, John Deere green! (Have a few of that color in the shed.)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The one SUV I have seen in a greenish color looked almost like it is the old Army drab olive green. Not close to a dark forest green with a bit of gold flake which I once owned, 1970 Ford Torino. Next to that is my other favorite green, John Deere green! (Have a few of that color in the shed.)
I don't mind the Rivian green as it is but i see where you're coming from @FanFLelectric. I think it could be better if it was a bit darker.

Rivian R1S Green

1 - 5 of 5 Posts